Let’s be honest, few people enjoy prospecting. It requires a significant investment of time, patience and persistence without immediate reward. And if not supported by a well-thought-out strategy, can result in wasted time, resources and depleted motivation.
Your prospecting is most effective when you complete the following exercises:
- Create a detailed profile of your ideal client
- Research to determine which companies match the profile of your ideal client
- Identify ways your company can add value to their organizations
- Prepare preliminary questions to guide initial conversations
- Listen more than you talk
- Follow up to stay on the appropriate radar screens
In order to consistently grow your business, you have to learn how to effectively prospect. Fortunately, our upcoming webinar, Prospecting Made Simple, is designed to help with that! Click here to reserve your spot today!